Coaching & Details
You can take advantage of this experience by choosing any of the coaching packages below.
A training program is the best way to get more out of the time you put into your riding. Using our knowledge and experience, you can be confident that you are training in the most efficient way.
At Powerhouse Cycling we implement proven scientific training methods to ensure you reach and maintain your peak fitness. We have a range of packages to suit your needs and goals.
All training plans are published on TrainingPeaks giving you access to the worlds leading online coaching diary. No need to calculate what power or heart rate you should be training at. All the information you need to complete each session is in your training diary.
We utilize the latest methods in data analysis with WKO5 and use Best Bike Split to plan the perfect race for you.
Startup fee $90
The PROFESSIONAL level coaching package is our highest level of coaching. Athletes at this level receive daily monitoring of all metrics along with fine-tuning of planned training. Each session is analyzed and feedback is provided. We are on call 24/7 and work through various time zones.
- The latest sports science methods are applied to your training, but most importantly, your coach puts the hours in, analyzing your response to the training along with analysing the demands of your target races.
- Using WKO5 along with HRV measurement, we will have you in peak form for your targeted races. We liaise with your professional team to discuss race programs and progress throughout the season.
- Communication using email, skype, Whatsapp and text is unlimited.
- Athletes who have undertaken this level of coaching have gone on to win Paris-Roubaix, Grand Tour stage wins, World Championship medals and Olympic representation.
- Due to a large amount of time committed to these athletes through data analysis, planning, and communication, places are limited for this service.
Startup fee $90
The GOLD level coaching package moves into a near-professional level of analysis and communication, along with regular adjustments to training when needed. The program is designed specifically to suit your goals and time availability.
- You are provided with a Premium TrainingPeaks account allowing for regular, efficient communication. Data analysis is performed using WKO5 providing you with a highly personalized coaching experience.
- Programs at this level are based on a combination of power and heart rate, eliminating any guesswork and allowing for the implementation of the latest proven scientific methods.
- The gold program athlete receives a twice-weekly review by the coach of training files, along with alterations to the schedule if needed.
- This package suits the highly motivated athlete who is looking to implement effective power based training into their program and reach the top of their chosen category.
Startup fee $90
The SILVER level coaching package is a step up from the bronze package to provide the athlete with fortnightly data analysis and program adjustments. The program is designed specifically to suit your goals and time availability.
- The program can be written for Power, Heart Rate or Rate of Perceived Exertion and will be written to optimize performance through scientifically structured increases in intensity and duration.
- Silver program athletes will also receive a fortnightly review by the coach of training files, ensuring you are responding as expected to the planned training.
- This package suits the motivated club or state level rider who trains with Power, Heart Rate or Rate of Perceived Exertion.
Startup fee $90
The BRONZE level coaching package is our entry-level into a coach supported program whereby the program is designed specifically to suit your goals and time availability.
- Using the information provided in the ‘Athlete Questionnaire’, we assess your current level of fitness along with your training history and time available to train.
- From this information and subsequent questioning, you will be provided with a personalized training program allowing for the use of Power, Heart Rate or Rate of Perceived Exertion.
- The Bronze program package comes with limited coach interaction or feedback but does allow for a monthly consultation.
- This package suits the motivated club rider who trains with Power, Heart Rate or Rate of Perceived Exertion.
- This athlete is self-sufficient and is looking for a personalized and highly structured program that they are confident and happy to implement with limited supervision.